Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My first time consuming post =)

Well, this is my very first post on my brand new BLOG! A lot of my friends have such cute blogs that they keep up so nicely with all their adventures, so I thought to my self, self writing a blog would be an EXCELLENT way to shout out to the world how much I enjoy life, now sharing it with my most favorite man! (my handsome fiancé Philip Waldrop) We are embarking on a new journey through life together on February 24th and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!! This man is most exceptional, and I want to share our awesome and new adventures with all you fine people. Also, I will try my hardest to post some helpful things on here like creative dates, family night activities, and all sorts of goodies =) As soon as I figure this blog business out.. it will be the bomb.com. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment