Philip and I went and saw Transformers 3.. which is alright, and all they would show of Rosie Huntington (replacement of Megan Fox, victoria secret model) was her naked body. Okay not naked naked but like naked legs and almost buns, cleavage.. you get the idea. I felt like they focused on her beauty through out the whole movie and it pissed me off. Not that she isn't perfect, but still. I walked out of the theater feeling like crap and that I wasn't good enough and worth anything (yes that is all I got out of that 3 hour movie because I am a woman). Of course I have my wonderful hubby man to reassure me that I am a good looker, but he has to say those things ; ) Anywho, I hope that one day all types of people will be considered beautiful by all. I wish this world wasn't such a vain place. I am here to represent those who aren't skinny enough, or pretty enough. This world is cruel, but keep on pushing through and show them what your made of!
On a happier note! I have found some [freaking sweet] pictures of a house... I am coveting this place immensely, go ahead, call me a sinner. It's that cool
ughhh it takes my breath right out of my lungs. I LOVE <3 it!!
This room isn't as cool, but I still appreciate it.
[DONE]



girl I am right there with you. I think every girl has some of those feelings deep down even if you are a vickies model. Sad huh? It's just how we've been programmed by society. Anyways much love, you are so gorgeous to me, and more importantly you're one of the nicest more caring genuine people I know who always makes friends. If you want a more uplifting movie...I suggest Secretariat if you haven't seen it. The plot is really obvious and it very inspiring. Much love!
ReplyDeleteI can so relate to this post. It sucks that it is the case. And for me it's gotten even worse after being married, especially since I have gained weight. I think it's one of my eternal battles or something. I hate it. But I think you are totally gorgeous!
ReplyDelete